Today, I finally took a belly shot....I am 31 weeks tomorrow!!!! (I am not as excited about them (belly photos) as I was with my prior pregnancies. As you can see, baby boy Walker, is growing, as am I! I go to the dr. on Wednesday for another update....I keep praying that his birthday is still weeks away....I am not ready yet ;) I am starting to prepare for his arrival. Coby helped pick out his car seat and swing this past week. I am thinking of getting a 4-d ultrasound, but all I need to do is look at my other two and Cody and see what this little guy is going to look like!!!! I have had over 10 ultrasounds already and I can already see that he looks like his daddy, brother and sister!!! ;) Please continue to pray for his safe arrival, we greatly appreciate your prayers!
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you look tiny
You look great, can't wait to meet my new nephew! Aunt Shawn
Post a Comment