Coby is really into Star Wars....everything from Wii games, DS Nintendo games, clothes, movies....to legos. As you can see, he loves the legos that he can put together....or the ones Cody or I can put together ;)! This particular one I put together and it was 460 pieces. and took about 2-3 hours.......
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It seems our boys have many common interests! Jacob just recently got into the whole Star Wars thing (video games, movies and toys). I almost bought him a lego vehicle but I knew I would be the one putting it together! Too funny! When we went to see the shuttle we just did the launch. Ben and I went to the Space Center when I was pregnant with Jacob and it was OK. I think we will probably wait a few years to take Jacob, I see him being bored with it right now (although they have added some things since we were there). Anyway, I hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment