Today I took a few pics of the kids playing outside. As you can see, my kids just don't play...they terrorize each other and their toys! But as you can see they had lots of fun!!!!!
Yeah, I'm glad you found me!! Your blog is so cute I love the pic with Coby jumping over the car. That is just so him. Okay when you don't come to school you make me nervous...how's everything going?? You okay???
Hi Aunt Alana, Coby and Preston looked like they had a great day outside. I would like to see Colton too. Post some new belly photos:) OM AKA Aunt Shawn
2 comments:
Yeah, I'm glad you found me!! Your blog is so cute I love the pic with Coby jumping over the car. That is just so him. Okay when you don't come to school you make me nervous...how's everything going?? You okay???
Hi Aunt Alana,
Coby and Preston looked like they had a great day outside. I would like to see Colton too. Post some new belly photos:)
OM
AKA Aunt Shawn
Post a Comment